1. Remove back plate of Dual Action Trimmer to expose battery housing.
2. Place 2 AAA batteries into housing. See trimmer for exact positioning.
3. Always make sure that trimmer is in the off position when changing
4. DO NOT recharge alkaline batteries as they may leak or explode,
causing personal injury.
1. Remove protective cap from either side of trimmer to expose the
desired cutting head.
2. Push the on/off switch on either side to operate
3. When finished trimming, push the on/off switch to turn off.
4. After each use, clean the cutting heads with a medium bristle brush.
For a more thorough cleaning, detach the cutting heads from the power
unit and rinse under warm water. Allow the cutting heads to dry
completely before re-attaching them to the unit.
This appliance is NOT intended for use by children and is designed for
household use only
1. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or
near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
2. DO NOT use near water, while bathing or in a shower
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this
4. Never operate this appliance if it is not working properly or if it
has been dropped, damaged, or exposed to water.
5. Never insert anything into the rotating or moving blades.
6. DO NOT use an old battery with a new one or use different types of
7. Remove the batteries if the trimmer will not be used on a regular
basis or for a long period of time.
8. Properly dispose of used batteries. DO NOT incinerate, as batteries
may explode. Batteries should be recycled whenever possible
9. DO NOT use this appliance if it becomes damaged or broken. Broken
blades may cause injury to the skin.